Checklist for Oxford or Cambridge Application
If you are made the decision to apply to Oxford or Cambridge, there a few additional considerations for your application.
Today is September 11. The UCAS deadline for submission of applications for these universities 15 October 2021 @ ( 18:00 UK Time).
Use the checklist below to make sure that your preparation enables you to showcase you at your best.
Oxbridge Check List
- I have registered for UCAS and completed most sections of the online application (personal statement excluded).
- I have decided on a specific college/ I am going to make an open application.
- I have chosen four other courses/colleges which I will be happy to accept if I do not secure a place at Oxbridge.
- I have completed a first draft of my personal statement.
- If applying to Cambridge, I have completed a first draft of my SAQ statement.
- I have researched which ( if any) additional aptitude tests I will have to sit in preparation for my chosen course.
- I have made arrangements about registering for the aptitude tests and established where I can sit them ( in my own school or elsewhere if the school does not act as a centre).
- I have accessed sample online papers for these aptitude tests and dedicated some time to practice sessions.I have checked if I am required to submit samples of written work as part of the application process.
- I have spoken to my careers adviser and agreed milestone dates in relation to my application.
At Pain Free Personal Statements we offer a FREE review call to understand a candidates needs and how we may be able to help. If we do not believe we can help, or if you do not think we can – there is no obligation!